SFIA is a practical resource for people who manage or work in information systems-related roles of any type. It provides a common reference model in a two-dimensional framework consisting of skills on one axis and seven levels of responsibility on the other. It describes professional skills at various levels of competence. It also describes generic levels of responsibility, in terms of Autonomy, Influence, Complexity, Knowledge and Business Skills.
Curious about SFIA?
Register for our FREE Self-Assessment.
- Take control of your Digital skills development
- Get acquainted with the world de-facto digital skills framework
- Compare yourself against ‘sample‘ jobs
- Explore the framework and identify skills that appeal to you
- Use the #1 digital skills management solution for FREE
How mature is your Digital Skills Management?
Deloitte’s Digital Disruption Index Reports: “Only 16% of executives believe their teams have the capabilities to deliver their digital strategy”
In a world of digitization, survival means delivering on your organization’s digital strategy. And, with Digital skills being crucial, effective Digital Skills Management (DSM) is critical to your success. Base-lining and improving your DSM Maturity will:
- Underpin your digital strategy,
- Reduce the risk of business disruption,
- Turbocharge Digital Transformation Improve employee experience, retention and engagement,
…while helping your organization avoid brand damaging headlines.
Why not check your DSM Maturity level using our FREE assessment. It only takes 5 minutes, just click below to get started:
2nd Floor, Deakin Court
Deakin ACT 2600
+61 411 451 451